Malvern Riding School
Malvern Riding School
Malvern Riding School take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your account and to provide the products and services you have requested from us.
In line with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulations 2018 we have performed an information audit.
We have a responsibility to inform you of what data is stored, how we use it and how we protect it.
We collect and store your email, address and contact details via the Client registration form if you come here for lessons. This gives us your contact details (name, address, telephone numbers, emergency contact details and email), personal details (d.o.b, age, weight & height) as well as information on your equestrian status and a riding disclaimer.
We collect and store your email, address and contact details via the Horse Hire contract if you come here as a Horse Hire client, respectively. This gives us name, address, telephone numbers and email.
• We will only use your contact details to contact you in the relation to the service you have purchased/ contracted for.
• We only use your personal information to help us refine the service we deliver to you.
• We do not sell nor share this information, in whole or part, with any third-party organisation.
• We do not hold any financial information about you, e.g. credit or debit card, or bank account details. Card data, when given over the phone, or in person, is not stored nor recorded, other than for the transaction in hand. Some clients make regular payments by standing order which you, the client, oversee.
• You must be over 16 for your details to be added to our data base. In the case of child taking a lesson the parents contact details will be taken.
• Information is stored in hard copy format. Protection against theft is in place.
• Within the Centre we have CCTV for the purposes of crime prevention and public safety.
• You have the right to have your data deleted at any time and we will advise if this affects the service you have purchased or contracted for.
• We will inform you if we experience a data breach.
We feel confident that your data is safe and secure and that we comply with the latest regulations.
We are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (I.C.O.).
Our registered DPO - Data Protection Officer is Julie-Angela Davies-Bennetts.